MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate is a must-have certification for a Mule ESB developer. To achieve this certification, you must have some basic knowledges about Mule ESB and its components.
Huong Dan Java provided some tutorials about Mule ESB at here.
The exam to achieve this certification includes 34 questions with content relate to some parts as below:
- Building Integration Applications with Studio
- Consuming Web Services
- Connecting to Additional Resources
- Transforming Data
- Refactoring Mule Applications
- Controlling Message Flow
- Handling Errors
- Processing Records
- Building RESTful Web Services with Anypoint Platform for APIs
- Deploying Mule Applications
- Transforming Data with DataWeave
You can refer any resources you have about Mule ESB during the exam.
Maximum time for this exam is 90 minutes.
You must answer correct at least 75% to pass this exam.
You can refer more information about this exam at here.
Below is my certification: