Keycloak is an Open Source Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications and Services.
You can use it to implement authentication and authorization for your applications using OpenId Connect, SAML protocols. In this tutorial, I summarize all the tutorials about Keycloak of Huong Dan Java for your reference!
In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to install Keycloak standalone server.
In this tutorial, I introduce to you an overview of realm in Keycloak.
In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to add a new client in Keycloak.
In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to create a new user in Keycloak.
- Get access token using the grant type Resource Owner Password Credentials of OAuth 2.0 from Keycloak
To get an access token from Keycloak with grant type Resource Owner Password Credentials of OAuth 2.0, you can refer to this tutorial.
If you get the error “No‘ Access-Control-Allow-Origin ’header is present on the requested resource.” when working with Keycloak, you can refer to this tutorial to fix it.
If you want to have more knowledges about Keycloak, read this book Keycloak – Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications: Harness the power of Keycloak, OpenID Connect, and OAuth 2.0 protocols to secure applications. It will help you to:
- Understand how to install, configure, and manage Keycloak
- Secure your new and existing applications with Keycloak
- Gain a basic understanding of OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Understand how to configure Keycloak to make it ready for production use
- Discover how to leverage additional features and how to customize Keycloak to fit your needs
- Get to grips with securing Keycloak servers and protecting applications