In this stage, we will use the technologies of Spring Cloud Netflix such as Eureka Server, Zuul, Ribbon, Hystrix, Hystrix Dashboard, Turbine Stream to implement the system monitoring the services in the Questions Management application.
The architecture of Questions Management application for this period is as follows:
- The Support Discovery Server will use Eureka Server.
- The Support Edge Server acts as an API Gateway that will use Zuul Proxy.
- The Support Monitor Dashboard will use Hystrix Dashboard.
- The Support Turbine Stream will use Turbine Stream with RabbitMQ.
- The Client Load Balancer will use Ribbon.
- To enable Circuit Breaker we will use Hystrix.
In addition, to easily manage application properties, we will also use Spring Cloud Configuration!
Part 1: Questions Management – Support Discovery Server – Initialize support-discovery-server project using the Spring Tool Suite